Skilled Operative Nights
“Learn to Earn with Tayto” Your career starts here with the UK’s leading family owned snack business. We want you to develop your career with Tayto, we will train you and increase your reward for doing so. We offer 8-hour shifts Sunday 10pm through to Friday 10pm , 33 days holiday (including public and bank holidays), a subsidised canteen, on-site parking and extensive opportunities to learn new skills, all in a friendly and supported work environment.
We are a family owned company that has a passion for giving customers and consumers great quality snacks from a team that cares. You may also have heard of our household brands such as Golden Wonder, REAL Crisps, Midland Snacks, Mr Porky and of course Tayto Crisps.
At Tayto Group we want to help you to be the very best version of yourself in order to add value to our business and become part of our and your on-going success.
The Principal Tasks required in this role are:
- To achieve top quality slicing to company standard.
- Maintain QC testing equipment as instructed in the appropriate BOP manual.
- Setting up and adjustments of opti-sorts including hot belt QA checks.
- To achieve targeted level of conformance (frequency of QA checks and record to appropriate documents )
- To maximise output of the cooking process and Mapimpianti lines through adherence to BOP manuals and continuous patrolling of line to ensure the equipment is operating correctly
- Maintain the process lines housekeeping and hygiene requirements at all times
- Ensure that all appropriate documentation/record keeping is maintained including entering downtime information on Front Line System or downtime sheets.
- To ensure that raw materials (oil/potatoes) are constantly supplied to crisp process line and wastage minimised
- To take waste from designated area, record weight of waste bins, complete inspection of bins and empty bins into waste skips.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.81-£14.49 per hour (Grade banded rates) equivalent to £23,980 – £27,134 annual
33 days holiday (including Public and Bank Holidays)
Subsidised food in the canteen
Free Tayto snacks in the canteen
Full training programme to develop your skills
Access to ‘The Company Shop’ for discounted high street retail food and beverages
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB