Site Engineering Manager
Are you an experienced Engineering manager with a significant and progressive track record in the food industry looking to make a move to lead the engineering function at our Corby site? We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Engineering Manager to join are existing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills, the ability to problem solve as well as the ability to coach and mentor members of the engineering team.
• A minimum of 10 years post qualification and at least 4 years in a team management position.
• FMCG background including maintenance of high-speed packaging in a demanding customer orientated business.
• Setting and control of engineering budgets
• Must be a timed served multi skilled engineer – preference on the electrical bias
• Must be qualified to at least City & Guilds standard in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• A working knowledge of IEE wiring regulations, Health & Safety at work Act 1974, the Electricity at Work Act 1989, Provision and Use of work Equipment (PUWER)
• Health & Safety & COSHH legislation and practices.
• Good organisational skills
• Capable of managing a team.
• Ability to work on their own initiative.
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communicator and have the ability to develop strong working relationships with production departments
• Experience within the food industry
• Self motivated- driven by results achievement
• Internal and external customer orientation.
• Quality, safety and cost conscious
• Conscientious, flexible and adaptable.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB