At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join us in Scunthorpe.
As Reliability Engineer, you will have focus on leading and driving forward continuous improvement initiatives across Health & Safety, environment, quality & efficiency.
· Act as subject matter expert for particular processes and equipment.
· Work alongside the Maintenance and Manufacturing Managers to identify key trending performance issues.
· Will be the conduit between Engineer and Operator knowledge gaps.
· Organise training, coaching and SOPS when needed.
· Organise regular visits from the original equipment manufacturers (OEMS)
· Support and mentor new engineers.
Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· Tuesday to Saturday, 40 hours per week, 8am to 4pm.
· Competitive salary.
· 30 days holiday per year plus 3 Bank Holidays.
Training opportunities and career development available, so, if you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have experience with at least 2 years in a similar position. Be self-motivated with a FMCG background.
• Understands equipment and process
• Factory facing
• Uses data and objective facts
• Good numerical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems
• FLT Licences
• IT skills with the ability to develop these further
• IOSH or equivalent
• Formal continuous improvement training (this will be provided)
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB