Raw Material Operator
Working as part of our Raw Materials team, you will be responsible for picking raw materials, line supply of materials and raw material returns as detailed in the individual procedures while working to the standards required.
- When assigned, print Pick sheet in accordance with the Picking Module Procedure
- Before printing, preview all picks to confirm all Materials are available.
- Any picks without Materials or with GI01 Bin are to be investigated.
- Pick/Return those Materials as detailed in the Picking procedure and manually record data for any Picking, Line Supply or Material Returns on issued paperwork, readable and in the required sections:
- Obtain One Pick or Return sheet only at a time.
- Change label each time a process happens (do not amend).
- Sign, date and time each process on the sheet.
- Understand the Production Plan so as to identify any issues when processing Materials to or from store.
- Work with other members of the Shift and Department so that daily objectives and standards are achieved, including Shift Handover where applicable.
- Health & Safety rules and regulations must be observed. Ensure to work in a safe and efficient manner guaranteeing that safety is maintained for individuals and others.
- Ensure that working areas are kept clean & tidy at all times and hygiene rules are adhered to, including door closure.
- Must be familiar with Warehouse H&S and systems.
- Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
- Work on own imitative and part of a Team.
- Follow reasonable request from Team/Shift Leader.
- Good housekeeping and hygiene standards.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB