Project/Control Systems Engineer
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to join us in Scunthorpe.
As Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will have focus to scope, plan and manage engineering improvement projects to include all elements such as CDM, mechanical, Electrical and PLC.
· Control all elements of site based projects.
· Assist in planning and defining of the scope of projects.
· Develop necessary Gantt charts for each project including resource planning.
· Working with Site Chief Engineer to ensure the delivery of all site engineering projects.
· Responsible for cost estimating of all projects.
· Working with external suppliers and contractors.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have experience with at least 4 years in a similar position. Be self-motivated with a FMCG background.
Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8am to 4pm.
· 25 days holiday per year plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Training opportunities and career development available. We are about to embark on an exciting journey to enable colleagues to train, develop and enhance their career and earning opportunities.
If you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
4 Years experience within a similar role
Experience of an FMCG Environment
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB