Tayto Ltd have been producing the tastiest pork scratchings straight out of our Bolton site since 2019! We use the finest quality pork rind to ensure we achieve the most satisfying bite and crunch that every pork scratching should have.
As a family business, we are all about simple, straight forward, tasty snacks and are looking for people who want to be a part of our on-going success!
Due to that continued success, we now have an opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join the team at our Westhoughton site.
About the role:
Reporting into the Factory Manager, your main objectives will be to support the production teams to achieve optimal output and on a typical day you will:
- Ensure all requirements are met as per the production schedule, to the approved specifications, whilst adhering to the food safety and health and safety regulations
- Ensure your team comply with all site procedures and policies
- Guide and navigate your team to effectively deliver whilst monitoring any areas of improvements
- Maintain all CCP’s, communicate learnings with the wider team and drive continuous improvements alongside compliance
What will we need from you?
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- A keen eye for reliability and continuous improvements
- A desire to improve efficiency across the site
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment preferably with a Food Manufacturing or FMCG background
- Experience within a production supervisory role or leadership position
- A proven understanding of SQDCP and performance management
The roles will operate across a Monday – Friday shift pattern rotating weekly between 0600 – 1400 and 1400 – 2200.
You will have 25 days holiday per annum, company pension, sick pay as well as opportunities for training, further qualifications and career progression.
If you’d like to find out more about us and the role, please click apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the finer details with you!
- Previous experience in a production supervisor/manager position
- Production leadership within a food manufacturing environment
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB