Skilled Production Operatives
Main Purpose of Role: To ensure the safe efficient operation of crisp/ snack flavouring and cooking process lines, to maximise output within laid down parameters, ensuring that quality standards are achieved at all times.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out safely, all health and safety rules/regulations are followed and any faults or safety issues are reported to Area Manager/Section Leader.
- To achieve the correct quality adhering to the BOP manuals and quality standards, undertaking all required quality checks
- To achieve top quality slicing to company standard.
- Maintain QC testing equipment as instructed in the appropriate manual.
- Setting up and adjustments of opti-sorts including hot belt QA checks.
- To achieve targeted level of conformance (frequency of QA checks and record to appropriate documents )
- To maximise output of the cooking process and Mapimpianti lines through adherence to basic operational manuals and continuous patrolling of line to ensure the equipment is operating correctly
- Maintain the process lines housekeeping and hygiene requirements at all times
- Ensure that all appropriate documentation/record keeping is maintained including entering downtime information on Front Line System or downtime sheets.
- To ensure that raw materials (oil/potatoes) are constantly supplied to crisp process line and wastage minimised
- To take waste from designated area, record weight of waste bins, complete inspection of bins and empty bins into waste skips.
- Fit and remove starch collection bags at the effluent plant and store. Full bags to be emptied onto a trailer.
The position is available on Double Days and Nights Shift. Double Days is 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm, Monday to Friday rotating weekly. Nights is a fixed shift 10pm – 6am, Sunday to Thursday.
D/D = £11.22
Nights = £12.02
Reference ID: COR_KO_001
- Good communication skills
- Works efficiently and to deadlines
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Experience of working in a factory environment
- Be willing to train as a machine operator
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB