Production Manager Nights
You may have heard of our household brands such as Golden Wonder, REAL Crisps, Midland Snacks and Mr Porky. We are a family owned company that has a passion for giving customers and consumers great quality snacks from a team that cares.
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for an experienced Production Area Manager to join us in Scunthorpe on our night shift.
As an Area Manager, you will have responsibility for approximately 40 people. The role is to manage and develop your team whilst ensuring the highest possible efficiency of both machinery and labour.
· Achieve the daily shift production plan in conjunction with other members of the production team.
· Minimise cost elements of the operation including absence, material conversion, waste and giveaway.
· Prepare and present information at daily shift meeting, focusing on KPIs and action plans to deliver on performance.
· Develop skills and knowledge of all production team members.
· Monitor and improve health and safety performance in accordance with site objectives and legislation.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will have experience with at least 2 years in a similar management position. Be self-motivated with a FMCG background.
Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 22.00pm to 06.00am.
· Competitive salary.
· 30 days holiday per year plus 3 Bank Holidays.
Training opportunities and career development available, so, if you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB