Production Machine Operative Days
“Learn to Earn with Tayto” Your career starts here with the UK’s leading family owned snack business. We want you to develop your career with Tayto, we will train you and increase your reward for doing so. We offer 8-hour weekly rotating shifts Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, 33 days holiday (including public and bank holidays), a subsidised canteen, on-site parking and extensive opportunities to learn new skills, all in a friendly and supported work environment.
We are a family owned company that has a passion for giving customers and consumers great quality snacks from a team that cares. You may also have heard of our household brands such as Golden Wonder, REAL Crisps, Midland Snacks, Mr Porky and of course Tayto Crisps.
At Tayto Group we want to help you to be the very best version of yourself in order to add value to our business and become part of our and your on-going success.
The Principal Tasks required in this role are:
· Pack into standard or multipack cases
· Recording information for Quality Assurance, allergen control and data entry sheets.
· Adhering to the company hygiene rules and code of practice.
· Remaining fully conversant with company rules.
· Maintaining a high standard of performance and observing safety regulations.
· Carry out cleaning duties
33 days holiday (including Public and Bank Holidays)
Subsidised food in the canteen
Free Tayto snacks in the canteen
Full training programme to develop your skills
Access to ‘The Company Shop’ for discounted high street retail food and beverages
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Desire to develop your career
- Experience in a similar environment
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB