Part Time | Full Time
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for experienced Packing Operatives to work on our double days and night shift in Scunthorpe.
To pack product into boxes and be responsible for general housekeeping.
· To pack a variety of low weight products into boxes in accordance with site standards.
· In time, learn how to operate our machinery, full training provided.
· General cleaning tasks as required.
· Work safely as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have an interest or experience in packing and be keen to progress to machine operator.
Hours, Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· 36.67 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
· Full Time Hours = 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00 rotating weekly or a permanent 22.00-06.00.
· Part Time hours = 14.00-18.00 or 18.00-22.00.
· Day shift £8.99ph
· Night shift £9.54ph (inc night shift premium).
· 30 days per year plus 3 bank holidays.
Training opportunities and career development available, so, if you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
- Ability to follow a set process
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
Working with a similar role or environment
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB