At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for Machine Operators to work across a number of shift patterns at our Corby site.
Main Purpose of Role:
To operate, strip, clean machinery, to set up, and pack product from packaging machines so that they can be run at optimum efficiency with minimum waste.
· Carry out packaging machine duties by:- Adjusting target weight settings, filming bag maker, operating bag maker controls in correct sequence for correct function, operate weigher system and setting tracking reel and paper brake correctly.
- Pack into standard or multipack cases
- Recording information for Quality Assurance, allergen control and data entry sheets.
- Adhering to the company hygiene rules and code of practice.
- Remaining fully conversant with company rules.
- Maintaining a high standard of performance and observing safety regulations.
- Recording and reporting machine stoppages and malfunction.
- Carry out cleaning duties
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Membership to ‘Company Shop’
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- Eye Care Vouchers
- This position is available on Double Days and Nights Shift.
Double Days is 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm, Monday to Friday rotating weekly. Nights is a fixed shift 10pm – 6am, Sunday to Thursday.
Flexible Hours available:
- 06:00hrs – 10:00hrs
- 10:00hrs – 14:00hrs
- 14:00hrs – 18:00hrs
- 18:00hrs – 22:00hrs
Rate of pay starts from £9.79 depending on shift.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a factory environment
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB