National Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with key customers at Buyer level to deliver budgeted targets based upon the joint business plan.
- Fully P&L responsibility for smaller customer managing all aspects of the interaction with the customers and various internal and external stake holders
- Delivering budgeted targets across the account base (One Stop, Lidl, Tesco)
- Developing new business within the account base both own label and branded
- Conduct effective business reviews with Buyers
- Working effectively with relevant internal functions to deliver NPD, EPD and cost saving initiatives
- Maintaining high quality forecasts
- Highly motivated and tenacious with the ability to effectively build long term relationships both internally and with the customer base
- Experience of working with the top 4 multiples within a similar role
- Driven to succeed and exceed customer expectation
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of the wider team to ensure the teams success
This is primarily a home based role with frequent, UK wide travel to customers and our 6 manufacturing sites around the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Experience of working within Food
- Demonstrable experience of effectively working with the 4 major multiples
- Branded and OL experience
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Full Driving License
- Ability to lead and manage a wider team
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB