Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
The Real Pork Crackling Company has been responsible for making delicious pork snacks from our home in Tamworth since 1975.
As a family business, we are all about simple, straight forward, tasty snacks.
Due to continued growth, we now have two newly created roles for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to come and join our successful team.
The main purpose of this role will be to repair and maintain all machinery onsite that is critical to meeting production requirements.
On a typical day you will:
- Carry out prompt and effective repairs to manufacturing equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure all maintenance is accurately logged through the CMMS system
- Work on a variety of machinery such as; Urschel Slicers, Ishida weighers & baggers and TNA & Sandiacre baggers, as per the Planned Maintenance Schedule to ensure machinery is in its best working order at all time
- You will coordinate with the production team and site manager to assess which tasks take priority with minimal disruption to production
What will we need from you?
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- A keen eye for reliability and continuous improvements
- A desire to improve efficiency across the site
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment preferably with a Food Manufacturing or FMCG background
- A recognised Engineering Qualification equivalent to BTEC/NVQ Level 3/HNC/HND/Time-served apprenticeship
- A proven understanding of both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
The roles will operate across a Monday – Friday shift pattern rotating weekly between 0600 – 1400 and 1400 – 2200.
You will have 25 days holiday per annum, company pension, sick pay as well as opportunities for training, further qualifications and career progression.
- Recognised Engineering qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working in Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB