At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore We are looking for an experienced Shift Engineer to work on our 4 on 4 off shift in Scunthorpe.
Reporting into the Site Maintenance Manager, the purpose of this role is to repair and maintain machinery critical to meeting site production targets.
· Carry out prompt and effective repairs to manufacturing equipment, which includes potato preparation, frying, seasoning and packaging equipment, as well as conveying and distribution systems.
· Carry scheduled and assigned planned maintenance activity and ensure prompt and accurate reporting through our Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Carry out all tasks in a safe manner.
· Liaise with and support the on shift teams in order to determine job priorities.
· Ensure that all Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) records are updated promptly and accurately.
We are looking for proactive and driven individuals who thrives in a fast paced environment.
It would be desirable if you have a formal qualification in an engineering discipline, ideally in both electrical and mechanical.
Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· 4 on 4 off – 2 x 06.00-18.00 days and 2 x 18.00-06.00 nights.
· 22 days annual leave per year.
Training opportunities and career development available. We are about to embark on an exciting journey to enable colleagues to train, develop and enhance their career and earning opportunities.
If you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Engineering: 3 years (required)
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB