Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for experienced Shift Engineers to work on our 4 on 4 off shift in Scunthorpe.
Repair and maintain machinery critical to meeting site production targets.
· Repair and maintain manufacturing machinery which can include TNA/Ishidas, Flow Wrap multi pack machines and Aquarius multi pack machines as well as other on site equipment whilst working in a safe manner.
· Root cause analysis of faults and follow through to completion.
· Liaise with senior managers in order to determine job priorities.
· Ensure handover sheets are accurately recorded along with the CMMS system.
We are looking for a proactive and driven individuals who thrives in fast paced environment. It would be desirable if you have a formal qualification in an engineering discipline, ideally in both electrical and mechanical.
Shifts, Salary and holiday entitlement:
· 4 on 4 off – 2 x 06.00-18.00 days and 2 x 18.00-06.00 nights.
· £37,740 per year.
· 22 days per year.
Training opportunities and career development available, so, if you would like to join one of the UK’s leading snack food manufacturing businesses then please apply.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB