Loading Bay Operative Days
“Learn to Earn with Tayto” Your career starts here with the UK’s leading family owned snack business. We want you to develop your career with Tayto, we will train you and increase your reward for doing so. We offer 8-hour weekly rotating shifts Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, 33 days holiday (including public and bank holidays), a subsidised canteen, on-site parking and extensive opportunities to learn new skills, all in a friendly and supported work environment.
We are a family owned company that has a passion for giving customers and consumers great quality snacks from a team that cares. You may also have heard of our household brands such as Golden Wonder, REAL Crisps, Midland Snacks, Mr Porky and of course Tayto Crisps.
At Tayto Group we want to help you to be the very best version of yourself in order to add value to our business and become part of our and your on-going success.
The Principal Tasks required in this role are:
· To complete all Loading Bay tasks including, Fork Lift Truck operation, pallet creation, pallet wrapping, pallet labelling, SAP transactions and lorry loading. To liase with Interim Warehouse team to co-ordinate trailers and enquiries.
· To monitor Loading Bay performance and identify areas for improvement in agreement with the Operations Manager and the Logistics Manager.
· To manage and re-order stocks of Loading bay consumables.
· To maintain good manufacturing standards of Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and working environment.
· To carry out training/coaching within the Loading Bay, using Best Operator Practice manuals, to ensure that Loading Bay operators are applying the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes, so that they competently and confidently perform to the required standard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.44-£10.93 per hour (Grade banded rates) equivalent to £19,000 – £19,892 annual
33 days holiday (including Public and Bank Holidays)
Subsidised food in the canteen
Free Tayto snacks in the canteen
Full training programme to develop your skills
Access to ‘The Company Shop’ for discounted high street retail food and beverages
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB