Group Packaging Equipment Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Packing Equipment Engineer with the UK’s largest family owned snack manufacturer.
Reporting into the Group Head of Engineering this is a key role within the Engineering team. The successful candidate will provide technical support across the group for all packaging machinery, to ensure all packaging machinery is operating to expected standards of Safety, Quality and Reliability. Supporting the site teams so that they have the correct skills and understanding through training, servicing and fault finding problems and knowledge transfer.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of packaging development, packaging specifications, asset delivery/Commissioning & Qualification processes, product/package stability, and packaging components
- Familiarity with technology advances in packaging machinery
- Capable of managing and balancing multiple initiatives concurrently
- Project management experience
- Experience with vendor management, including selection & qualification
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent self-management and organisation skills.
- Ability to drive change through influence.
- Familiar with of Blueprint, Ishida, TNA and/or similar primary, secondary and tertiary packaging machinery
- 3+ years packaging experience in food manufacturing (preferably as Packaging Engineer)
- Minimum of HND/C Electrical/Electronic Engineering
The position is based from our Head Office site in Corby and there will be some travel to our other manufacturing sites in the UK & NI.
If you are looking for the next step on your career journey and believe you have the right background for the role we would love to have a conversation with you.
|Minimum of HND/HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|3+ years packaging experience in food manufacturing (preferably as Packaging Engineer|
|Understanding of packaging development, packaging specifications, asset delivery/Commissioning & Qualification processes, product/package stability, and packaging components|
|Familiarity with technology advances in packaging machinery|
|Capable of managing and balancing multiple initiatives concurrently|
|Project management experience|
|Experience with vendor management, including selection & qualification|
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB