As a Flavour Operator you will be responsible for the safe efficient operation of all flavour systems and allied plant, ensuring that each unit is continually monitored and its flavour application is within the quality and allergen control specifications.
1. To operate, strip, clean and re-assemble all flavour systems.
2. To be capable of operating the flavour unit panels and appropriate vibrator/conveyor systems.
3. Setting of each flavour unit for each product specification.
4. Continuous monitoring of flavour “applications”, ensuring flavour feeds remain within product specifications at all times.
5. Carry out salt analysis checks to aid above monitoring
6. Continuous monitoring of all plant and vibrator systems to observe any faults.
7. Assessments and maintenance of flavour stocks at the high level platform to the needs of the shift production plan.
8. Ensure all hygiene, safety and fire regulations are adhered to at all times.
9. Maintenance of good housekeeping standards throughout the whole working area of responsibility.
• Must have good knowledge on packaging/process equipment, its performance and capability.
• To work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB