Factory General Manager
Factory General Manager (FGM) opportunity with the UK’s largest family owned snack business in Northern Ireland. We are looking for a dynamic and innovative FGM to carry on the exceptional work that our current FGM has delivered at the home of Tayto in Tandragee, Northern Ireland. Are you an experienced factory manager with a significant and progressive track record in the food industry looking to make the move to lead our founding site? If so this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for. This role has only become available owing to the incumbent being offered a role with a global FMCG manufacturing business.
For further information apply today!
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent (preferably engineering/food tech degree)
- Extensive, demonstrable experience of food manufacturing environment at a senior level
- Successful delivery of change management & KPIs
- Ability to react positively to the wider business issues and demonstrate the ability to adapt effectively to the commercial demands of the business / market place
- Demonstrates practical knowledge and implementation of modern manufacturing techniques
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively at all levels from the shop floor to the Boardroom
- Graduate level qualification in science/numerate discipline
- Track record of supporting and delivering a continuous improvement philosophy
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB