New Development Technologist / Projects Coordinator
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for New Product Development Technologist & Projects Coordinator to join our established NPD team based at our Corby site.
The purpose of this role is to support Project Development Managers (PDM’s) in delivering product development for our manufacturing sites. Managing all preparation, dispatch and recording of product samples for our Corby site and ensuring all Product Change Projects are managed and documented in accordance with process. Alongside this you will also support the GB Artwork process to deliver launches on time.
This is a varied role where no two days are the same and where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to the products we offer as a business.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to build strong and effective working relationships with the immediate at wider business team.
- Strong Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- Accurate data management skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience of writing reports
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of Working within a food manufacturing environment preferably within an NPD environment
- Food Technology Degree or related qualification
- Experience of business systems such as Navision or SAP
- Sample preparation experience
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB