Do you have experience of dealing with customers on a B2B basis?
Are you looking for a role working as part of a fast paced and highly committed team?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Coordinator to join our existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of our trade customers.
- Retrieve EDI orders and ‘key on’ orders for nominated accounts were necessary using Navision.
- Key on manual orders using Navision system from faxed/emailed and phone call orders for all Accounts and other Tayto customers
- Obtain delivery and collection bookings from the customer and ensure this is passed onto distribution service
- Liaise with distribution sites to ensure optimum levels of service
- Monitor distribution stocks versus orders received especially on Own Label products
- Arrange and attend regular account meetings to discuss the details of your accounts with Demand planners and Key account managers
- Produce contact reports from above meetings and send out internally with agreed actions and responsibilities
- Produce Service Level reports weekly for internal business for your accounts
- Advise customers of any potential or actual stock issues and re-delivery where applicable
- Update and check orders v forecasts for Impulse nominated accounts and inform Forecasting/planning of any potential issues or changes
- Check and manage any promotional lines to ensure orders and phasing are monitored and verified
- Monitor and attempt to resolve any delivery issues relating to failed deliveries informing Logistics Manager of any repeat situations
- As part of ongoing process be able to highlight and report root cause of issues which affect the Service level
- Any changes to the short term production plan which will impact on the customer service level are communicated back to the customer in a timely manner
- In times of stock shortages review and report back to the business on any potential issues The Person
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Able to work effectively in managing time and prioritising workload
- A strong team player who is able to work autonomously
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Microsoft skills, including advance Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- B2B Customer experience
- High degree of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills
- Full UK driving license
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Stock control / rotation experience
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB