Cook & Cutting Room Operator
At Tayto Group we need the very best to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success, therefore we are looking for Cutting Room Operator to join our established team based at our Tamworth.
- To ensure all requirements are met as per the production schedule and to the approved specifications, whilst maintaining food safety and the health & safety of yourself and colleagues.
- Full accountability for the output of the assigned equipment.
- Responsible for conducting CCP verifications and quality assurance checks as per the agreed timeframes
- Responsible for all traceability records being completed accurately and on time.
- Accountable for reporting in efficiencies with equipment, downtime and hygiene status of the equipment
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
- Target driven and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Working knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB