Business Unit Manager
Who we are:
Tayto Group Ltd is the UK’s 3rd largest snack manufacturer, renowned for producing great tasting snacks that are consumed by millions of people every day. You’ll be familiar with our Golden Wonder, REAL, TAYTO and Mr Porky brands, but may not know we are the UK’s leading supplier of private label snacks! With a rich heritage spanning decades, we are, and have always been, committed to delivering quality and innovation with every bite!
About the role:
Due to continued growth, we now have a brand new opportunity for a Business Unit Manager to come and join our flagship site in Corby. Sitting within the site leadership team of a multi-million pound business, producing over 5 million packets a day, could you be the strategic leader to oversee operations whilst driving growth and elevating the business unit to new heights?
Joining the UK’s leading private label snack supplier, you’ll take ownership of the full lifecycle of a crisp! You’ll have had previous experience within the potato industry so have sound knowledge of just what it takes to get the perfect crisp! Along the way you’ll champion and motivate a dedicated team of over 100, working closely with the engineering team to drive continuous improvements and develop skills and attitudes whilst ensuring the unit meets operational standards and exceeds targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve unit goals
- Lead cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration and efficiency
- Ensure optimal performance and profitability for the business unit by continuously developing your teams skills, attitudes and behaviours
- Deliver product quality standards, food safety and hygiene standards through operational control and compliance of equipment and processes
A little bit about you:
- Proven experience in a managerial role within the food industry
- Ideally you will have hands-on experience in potato-related industries being able to demonstrate knowledge of cultivation, processing and manufacturing of potato based products
- Demonstrable experience of a results-driven mind-set with a keen focus on continuous improvement
What to expect in return:
We’ll offer you a competitive salary, Monday – Friday core working hours, pension, onsite parking, onsite canteen and all the tools and support for professional development and career advancement.
If you think this sounds like the next step for you, click apply and our Talent Team will be in touch.
Join us in shaping the future of snack foods and be a part of the Tayto Group Ltd success story!
- Leadership experience within production/manufacturing in the food industry
- Ideally a snack/crisp background
- Knowledge of potato based snack products
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf
Maximum file size – 2MB